The monsoon season is known for the breeding of mosquitoes and flies. It is the season for them to grow in large numbers and spread various infectious diseases increasing the patient count in the hospitals.
Methods of quick recovery
It is a disease that breaks the energy of the human body. The person is not able to perform certain tasks because his body becomes extremely weak and tired. The person who is always facing issues is doing daily chores. The ways to recover quickly are as follows:
- It is suggested that a person recovering from dengue virus fever should drink papaya leaf juice as it increases the platelet count in the patient’s blood.
- It is advised to drink coconut water to avoid dehydration and keep the body functioning. It is advised to drink at least two glasses of coconut water daily during the recovery phase.
- Having a cup of herbal tea with ginger, cardamom, cinnamon, and tea leaf help rejuvenate the body and mind. It gives immunity to the body and refreshes the mind.
- The patient should drink a glass of vegetable juice as it has many nutritional properties, which helios regain strength naturally and quickly.
- Neem leaves are said to be a natural and fast recovering technique in terms of dengue virus
The natural and herbal method is best advised to get recovered quickly. These vegetables and juices are best known for their health-improving nutrients that contribute to a quick recovery and a healthy body.